Under the supervision of the President & CEO, provides administrative support for the Executive/Senior Management team that includes a range of administrative duties to be handled with confidentiality and discretion where required. Interface with Directors, management, external third-party vendors and visitors to the Credit Union. Prepare executive reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other correspondence utilizing a broad range of computer applications. Plans monthly Board of Directors meetings and functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain confidentiality on all Credit Union matters, due to sensitive material exposure.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion.
- Necessary to have the ability to multi-task and work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Assist President & CEO with the coordination, preparation, presentation, and continual follow-up of the Credit Union’s annual Strategic Plan.
- Review and respond to various correspondence for the President & CEO, as needed.
- Assist President & CEO with audit and regulatory agencies requests.
- Assist President & CEO with the analysis of various reports and information.
- Maintain and update Executive contracts and policies.
- Attend Board of Director meetings, sub-committee meetings and prepare minutes of the meetings.
- Serve as an administrator of the Board portal – My Board Packet. Responsible for updating the Board calendar, administering/resetting passwords as needed, archiving Board and committee material as required. Assist with the training of My Board Packet.
- My Board Packet – prepare monthly Board package, as well as other committee packages to upload to My Board Packet. Assist President & CEO and Senior Staff to receive management reports by a pre-determined deadline prior to the meetings to allow for review by the attendees.
- Responsible for the audio-visual display during the monthly Board of Director meetings and other meetings while in attendance.
- Research, plan and make reservations for Directors and Senior Management for conferences, seminars, and meetings, as well as related events and travel arrangements, if necessary.
- Plan and reserve Credit Union functions and assist in preparations for the Annual Meeting.
- Assist and support Senior Management as needed on special projects.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, and comply with all Federal and State Regulations, and internal credit union policies and procedures. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
No supervisory responsibilities
The position requires the ability to read and interpret documents, along with the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. The incumbent must possess the ability to speak effectively in one-on-one groups or large groups and the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints in a professional manner.
The incumbent should possess the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. He/she should also be able to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to credit union situations.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of complex instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The position requires strong experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- College Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous Executive or Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an HR Representative encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Regular physical exertion required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Work performed is typically sedentary with occasional periods of walking and standing. May also require stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
- Utilizes finger dexterity to perform computer options.
- Must be capable of effective oral communication via writing, telephone, or face to face.
- Travel between locations and attend meetings.
Mental & Visual Demands:
- Mental concentration required to work with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Work requires visual effort of significant duration to review documents.
Work Environment and Hazards:
Work environment is in a typical office setting free from noise and hazards.