Branch appointments are available and will be for the following transactions: safe deposit box access, loan closings, loan applications, opening new accounts, IRA transactions, and wire transfers. Other lobby transactions can be handled through the drive-up, including purchasing money orders and bank checks.
Please call your preferred branch for further information and to arrange an appointment.
- Fairhaven, 123 Alden Road, Fairhaven, MA 02719
- Fall River, 1101 Stafford Road, Fall River, MA 02721
- New Bedford, 2926 Acushnet Avenue, New Bedford, MA 02745
We encourage our members to stay home and only venture out if necessary. Please remember that there are several ways to access your accounts and interact with us. The Alltrust Credit Union (Formerly SMCU) Mobile App is an excellent way to access your accounts, transfer funds, and deposit checks. There is also online banking and telephone banking.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all try to navigate these unusual circumstances and make the best decisions possible for our employees and members.
Options for Account Access
The Alltrust Credit Union Mobile App with Mobile Deposit Capture is available to easily access your accounts, pay bills and deposit checks. During this time, we are temporarily raising mobile deposit capture limits to $3,000 daily and $10,000 monthly. The Alltrust Credit Union Mobile App is available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store.
With Online Banking you can monitor your accounts, pay bills, and transfer funds. You also can pay bills and view eStatements.
With EasyTouch™ telephone response line, you can obtain up-to-the-minute rate information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To access EasyTouch™, dial 800.770.7689 (within 508/617/781/978 area codes) or 508.999.0904 and just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions.
Each of our branch locations have an ATM and Alltrust Credit Union is part of the SUM® program. By using a SUM ATM, you avoid surcharges when using your Alltrust Credit Union debit card at ATMs displaying the SUM logo. Foreign ATM fees may still apply.
You can apply online for mortgage and home equity loans: https://smcu.mymortgage-online.com/ApplyNow.html
New members looking to open accounts with Alltrust Credit Union can start the process online by submitting a Membership Application.
Alltrust Credit Union is here to help you during this time. Should you find yourself needing guidance with your loan payments, please give us a call.
- Residential Lending/Mortgages/Home Equity Loans and Lines: 508.984.3689
- Consumer Loans: 508.994.9971
We do not recommend making large withdrawals of cash as many places are only accepting debit or credit card right now. We would recommend you only have enough cash on hand for your everyday needs. The safest place for your funds is at the credit union and monitoring your accounts using mobile banking, online banking and telephone banking. Alltrust Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA and excess shares and deposits are protected by MSIC. Should you need to make a large cash withdrawal, please call to make an appointment as this type of transaction should be made in the lobby.
Please know that we are diligently monitoring the Coronavirus situation. The concern for the safety of our staff and members is of the upmost importance. We have stepped up the cleaning of all our branches with common areas being wiped down several times a day. We’ve advised our staff to wear gloves when handling money; have increased the number of hand sanitizer bottles available for employee and member use; and are encouraging those who are not feeling well to please stay home. We do not have plans to close any of our branch locations. However, we do have contingency plans in place should there be a need.
Member deposits are fully insured; Alltrust Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA and excess shares and deposits are protected by MSIC.
We will post updates to our website and social media pages should any changes occur. The Board of Directors, Management, and staff are all concerned for the well-being of our communities. We are monitoring several news channels and media outlets as well as we are in contact with several credit union organizations and other local financial institution monitoring what is going on around us.
During this current outbreak of Covid-19 (the Coronavirus), Alltrust Credit Union is following these safety precautions as preventative measures:
- Social Distancing. We are asking members to please maintain the recommended social distance when interacting with any of our employees. Please understand that we are putting this practice into place as a safety precaution to protect our employees and members.
- Before visiting one of our locations, we ask those people who have traveled outside of the United States within the last 2-weeks, please call us before entering the building. We may be able to help you over the phone. Phone: 508.994.9971.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for member use in the lobby.
- Employees and members are encouraged to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Alltrust Credit Union employees will not be shaking hands during this time. Please do not take offense as we are trying to help reduce spreading any viruses.
- We are encouraging members to please stay home if exhibiting any symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing.
There are many resources available on the CDC’s website with updates about the Coronavirus and how to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- CDC Website
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- People at Risk for Serious Illness from COVID-19
- World Health Organization
Sadly, scammers and fraudsters are using the coronavirus to try and benefit from consumer fears and the uncertainty surrounding this event. The Federal Trade Commission’s website has specific Coronavirus scam information.