We are happy to invite you back to our Credit Union lobbies!
We will be opening each branch location, one at a time, the week of March 29th. Branch lobbies will transition from by-appointment-only to normal business hours based on the schedule below.
- Monday, March 29th – Fairhaven will re-open
- Tuesday, March 30th – Fall River will re-open
- Wednesday, March 31st – New Bedford will re-open
Monday – Wednesday:
Teller Line: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Drive-Up Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday and Friday:
Teller Line: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Drive-Up Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Teller Line: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Drive-Up Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Our branch locations and hours can be found by clicking here.
Please note: the following precautions are in place to protect members and employees:
- Face Coverings: In accordance with state guidelines, all members, customers, vendors, and visitors must wear a face covering while inside the branch.
- Social Distancing: Please maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from employees and other members. Floor decals have been placed inside and outside the branch.
- Limited Capacity: To maintain compliance with state guidelines, each branch will have a capacity limit.
- ID Requirements: As members will be wearing masks, you will be asked for a photo ID at the teller line or at a member service desk.
- Hats, Hoods, Sunglasses: As always, for the safety and security of members and employees, we request that hats, hoods, and sunglasses be removed while in the Credit Union.