Accessibility Statement for Alltrust Credit Union.
Alltrust Credit Union is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility.
Alltrust Credit Union takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- We include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- We employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Alltrust Credit Union is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Alltrust Credit Union. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on alltrustcu.org or its ancillary sites:
- Phone: 508.994.9971
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 123 Alden Road, Fairhaven, MA 02719
We try to respond to feedback within 1-2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology.
Alltrust Credit Union is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Our digital properties are designed to ensure compatibility with standard web browsers, assistive technologies, and operating systems defined under WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines.
Alltrust Credit Union assessed the accessibility of its digital assets using the following approaches:
- External evaluation
It is our goal to ensure accessibility for all users. Please contact us, using the aforementioned contact information, with any questions or comments regarding how we may assist you better.