It’s not just a house, it’s your home.
We want you to enjoy it for all it’s worth. Turn to us for help finding a mortgage that’s a perfect fit for your finances and your life. Our special mortgage program can provide:
Big Savings – Keep your payments lower with a great rate and fewer fees.
Truly Personal Service – Our
team will work hard to make your mortgage process simple and
Great Options – We’ll help you find a loan and rate that works for you.
First-Time Homebuyer Programs – We offer valuable options designed to provide an affordable rate, lower down payment, and other benefits.
Explore our mortgage options.
You’ve got options.
Whether you’re buying your first home or upgrading to something bigger, we’ll help you find the right mortgage simply, so you can focus on enjoying your new place.
- Fixed-rate mortgages for consistent monthly payments
- Adjustable-rate mortgages to save money upfront
- Wide range of terms and flexible down payment options
- Rate discount with autopay from your Alltrust Credit Union checking account
- Fast, free preapproval
Get home sooner.
With low down payments and more flexibility for borrowers, one of these
programs could be a great choice for those who may not qualify for an affordable conventional mortgage.
FHA loans: A popular option for first-time homebuyers
VA loans: Up to 100% financing for eligible military personnel
USDA loans: Up to 100% financing for qualifying buyers, based on factors such as income and location
Better loan, happier home.
If you love your home, but not your current loan, our mortgage refinancing
could be a smart choice.
- Low rates that could reduce the amount of interest you pay over the life of your loan
- Flexible terms to help you own your home sooner or extend your term for lower monthly payments
- Cash-out refinancing available for qualifying homeowners
Opening doors for more homeowners.
Buying a home is one of the most important investments many of us make. But the upfront cost and other factors can be a challenge for some people. If you need help with your mortgage, one of these special programs may help.
- Affordable Housing Program – If you are a first-time homebuyer, retiree, or a low to moderate income borrower, and if your income is at or below 100% of the annual HUD Area Median Income (AMI) for the property location, you may qualify for our affordable housing program. This product is a responsible, low down payment option offering outstanding flexibility and reduce the barriers to homeownership.
- First Time Homebuyer Program – Our first time homebuyer program allows for the purchase of a home with just 3% down. These loans have less restrictive underwriting criteria and lower interest rates to make it easier to qualify.
- Interest Rate Buydown Program – Lower your interest rate for up to the first 3 years of your mortgage by buying down your rate at closing. The lower initial monthly mortgage payment allows you to redirect your cash flow during the temporary buydown period toward other priorities, or to reduce bills or debt.
- Asset Depletion Program – This program offers a great way to qualify for a mortgage based on your current assets as opposed to income.
Speak with our mortgage team for details.