Online Privacy Practice Notice.
The Board of Directors and staff of Alltrust Credit Union recognize the importance of confidentiality of our members and member account information. Our management and staff take steps to ensure that the privacy of this information is protected. We recognize that with the expansion of technology, we need to maintain a high level of security. It is our intent to protect this data with the highest level of security.
The information we collect.
Visitors to Alltrust Credit Union’s website remain anonymous. We do not collect unique identifying information about you individually unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us that information. Our website does collect certain information using “cookies.” Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies such as pixels and tags to better understand how you interact with our site, to monitor usage by our users and web traffic routing on our services, and to improve and personalize our site. Many internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You may be able to instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the sites you visit. Google provides some additional privacy options relating to Google analytics, described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We do not respond to “do not track” browser signals at this time. You may elect to provide us with more specific information, such as when you give us feedback or send us an email. If you provide us this information, it is used internally and in furtherance of the purpose for which it was provided. We do not sell information we collect or that is provided to us regarding visitors to Alltrust Credit Union’s website to any third parties, and although we do use it for marketing purposes, and we would never spam someone who previously visited our website.
If you believe any of the information is in error, or believe any information collected about you has been used for an improper purpose, please contact Member Services immediately at 508.994.9971.
We collect information from you from the following sources:
- At the time an application for a loan or deposit account is submitted to the Credit Union
- At the time transactions are conducted through the online banking
- At the time information is provided by you via email (including the name, email address, and any other information on the email header)
We recognize the importance of protecting children’s identities and privacy online. Our website is not directed at children, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children.
Alltrust Credit Union has several links to other sites. These are offered as a courtesy and a convenience. Alltrust Credit Union assumes no responsibility for the content, safety, security, or privacy of any such site or any transactions with respect thereto. If you have questions or concerns about any other site’s policy regarding these matters, you should contact that site or its sponsor.
The confidentiality, security, and integrity of your nonpublic personal information.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information
- Information you submit via our online banking service is protected by encryption technology which scrambles account information to reduce the possibility of access by unauthorized individuals outside the Credit Union
- To further protect your online banking service, the Credit Union requires the use of an ID, password, and security questions
- “Dated” cookies are used to keep the online banking session alive until you log out properly or time out. Once this occurs, you must login with your User ID and Password to gain access again. This ensures that the previous session cannot be accessed by another user using the same computer
- The Credit Union endeavors to maintain the most accurate and up-to-date customer records
- You may review the information we collect about you and correct any errors in that information by reviewing account statements and any other correspondence from us and notifying us of any inaccurate or outdated information at the address or phone number on your statement
- If you find that your account information is not correct, current, or complete, please call or write to us at the telephone number or address on your account statement and appropriate corrections will be made as soon as possible
- If you feel we have not met our obligations in the protection or use of your personal information, you may submit a complaint to the Credit Union. Any complaint will be handled in compliance with the Credit Union’s Consumer Complaints Policy.
Amendments and changes.
Alltrust Credit Union reserves the right to amend or change this policy at any time and without notice. For the most current version of this policy, contact our customer service department at 508.994.9971 or at alltrustcu.org.