We’re ready to get you behind the wheel with a better auto loan and simple,
Great low rates on new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs
Terms up to 72 months and up to 100% financing for new vehicles
Quick online preapproval and great local service
Protect your ride.
Enjoy more peace of mind on the road with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP). If you have an auto loan, take advantage of this low-cost coverage to stay financially protected if your vehicle is ever stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Because vehicles lose value over time, your insurance company may not cover the full amount that you paid for the vehicle that was lost, leaving you responsible for the unpaid auto loan balance. With GAP, your coverage can be used to pay off the “gap” between your insurance payout and your loan balance, so you won’t have to make loan payments on a car you no longer own.
You can also choose GAP Plus for additional coverage of up to $1,000 toward your down payment on a replacement vehicle (where allowed by law) when financed with Alltrust Credit Union.
Speak with your auto loan specialist to take advantage of this valuable option.
Pay less, do more.
Stay prepared for life’s expenses with an affordable personal loan. This can be a practical solution when you want to pay for a wedding, plan a vacation, make home improvements, or protect your checking account.
Explore our personal loan options.
This simple unsecured personal loan can provide the funds you need with no
- Great for home improvements, vacations, debt consolidation, and emergencies
- Competitive fixed rate
- Loan amounts up to $25,000
- Offers predictable monthly payments and terms up to 60 months
Lower your rate.
Get the funds you need and the low rate you want by using Alltrust Credit Union
savings as collateral.
- A low-cost alternative to unsecured personal loans
- A great way to start building or rebuilding credit
- Minimum loan amount is $1,000
- Loan amounts up to 90% of your savings or certificate balance
- Terms up to 60 months or the remaining term of your certificate, whichever is less
Need a break from loan payments?
Our special Skip-A-Payment Program* may be able to help. Members in good standing can defer one payment on their qualifying Alltrust Credit Union consumer loan(s) once per calendar year. This is a great benefit for teachers who need to stretch their cash over summer months or anyone else who needs a little help to make ends meet.
- Fill out the Skip-A-Payment form (PDF).
- Return the form by mail, fax it to 508.990.1125, or bring it to a branch. A $35 processing fee** is required for each deferred payment.
- Skip your next loan payment.
* Some restrictions apply. The form and payment must be received prior to your consumer loan payment due date. One consumer loan payment may be skipped per consumer loan per calendar year. For installment loans, your skipped payment will be added to the end of your loan term. Interest will continue to accrue but all other items and conditions of the loan will remain the same. Any Credit Union Credit Card, First Mortgage loans, Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit, Fixed Equity Lines of Credit, Leases, Business Loans, or Mass Save Heat Loans do not qualify for this program. Loan must be current.
** The $35 finance charge is a processing fee that must be received in a separate check or deducted from an Alltrust Credit Union account and is nonrefundable. Other restrictions may apply. Please call for details.