NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment on the Alltrust Credit Union/Southern Mass Credit Union social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter only) #ilovemycreditunion posts or post tagging #ilovemycreditunion and #alltrustcu and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Alltrust Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Your entry will not be deemed an entry in the Sweepstakes until Alltrust Credit Union verifies that it: (1) meets the requirements set forth above; (2) complies with these Rules and Social Media Platform’s applicable terms; (3) does not contain obscene, offensive or objectionable language or communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Alltrust Credit Union wishes to associate; or (4) does not infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any third party. Otherwise, the substantive content of the entry will not affect an entrant’s chances of winning. Alltrust Credit Union is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect an entry from being located. Alltrust Credit Union, at its sole discretion, may accept or disqualify an entry that is incomplete, incorrect, or contains content in addition to the required content. Approval or disapproval of an entry will not be communicated.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Alltrust Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 30th, 2021, 12 AM EST and ending July 30th, 2021, 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by July 30th, 2021, 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter:
The Campaign must be entered by:- Commenting on the Alltrust Credit Union/Southern Mass Credit Union Social Media page’s (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter only) #ilovemycreditunion posts with why you love credit unions
– Or creating a post tagging #ilovemycreditunion and #alltrustcu on why you love credit unions
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You must have a Social Media Platform account that remains active and in good standing through the time of prize award (“Social Account”). The creation and use of a Social Account are subject to the Social Media Platform’s applicable terms. You may be required to set your account settings on the Social Account to “public” in order for your comments to be viewable by Alltrust Credit UnionEntries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alltrust Credit Union. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Alltrust Credit Union .
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $15 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card and an Alltrust Credit Union travel mug. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Alltrust Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Alltrust Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Alltrust Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Alltrust Credit Union. Winner will be notified by direct message within five (5) business days following selection of Winner. Alltrust Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 calendar days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT ALLTRUST CREDIT UNION‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Alltrust Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Alltrust Credit Union, and Alltrust Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alltrust Credit Union. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alltrust Credit Union from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Alltrust Credit Union may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Alltrust Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Alltrust Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Alltrust Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Alltrust Credit Union. Alltrust Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Alltrust Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Alltrust Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Alltrust Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Alltrust Credit Union 123 Alden Road, Fairhaven, MA 02719 US. Requests must be received no later than August 8,2021 (08.08.21) at 5pm.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Alltrust Credit Union, 123 Alden Road, Fairhaven, MA 02719 US.
- The Campaign hosted by Alltrust Credit Union is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.